Ready for take-off!



After more than 16 years professionally related to the world of aviation – what better way to start my professional teaching studies in Oulu than... flying to Oulu!


And that is what I pretty did on August 28th when I started my studies to (hopefully) become a professional teacher.



That day I met a group of people from very different backgrounds both culturally and professionally speaking. I must admit that it was somehow overwhelming how some of them had already a wide professional and academic experience in sometimes very technical issues and degrees. On the other hand I felt relieved that some others were trying to cope with jobs, projects, other studies, families or everything at the same time... just like me.


After two hectic days we received the guidelines and basic structure of our studies, we organised working teams, received our first tasks, paperwork, personal introduction – including OAMK working staff – and many, many other things before leaving the town the same way as I arrived: rushing to the airport to catch my airplane back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9th session - RDI Research, development and innovation

EduSci part 2. Ideal Learning Environment

1st session. Planning - Pedagogical Scripts